CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

definitely, maybe.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Not Me Monday!!




I have been reading Mckmama's blog for a while now and I always get a chuckle out of the things that she did not do last week. Not Me Monday is a time for all bloggers to confess to things that they did not do. I thought I'd give it a try.

Without futher adieu....
::trumpets sound::

I don't care what anyone says, it was not me who made pasta yesterday and accidently threw half of it in the sink when draining it. Further more, I did not promptly rinse the pasta off and eat it anyway. That would be disgusting.

While on the subject, there is absolutely no way that there are a stack of dishes rivaling the leaning tower of pisa in my kitchen waiting to be washed. That must be someone else's house, because it can't possibly be mine. I am fabulous housekeeper. Honest.

And by the way, it was definitely not me who bought delicious blueberry mini-scones from Mollie Stones yesterday and promptly ate four of them. And I definitely wouldn't be lying on my Not Me Monday post because the number was actually closer to five...or six. There is no way that was me! That would be piggish. And disgusting. In fact, I would judge the person who did that. Thank goodness that it wasn't me :)

So, come on! Fess up! What didn't you do last week?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok the part about the pasta in the sink - too funny. I couldn't stop laughing, Great not me monday