CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

father of the bride.

A belated birthday post to my dearest Dad who turned 21 again [50] on Wednesday. Love you, Dad.

Once upon a time, there was a cute little blonde kid who woke up WAY too early on Christmas day. Her Dad got up anyway...but needed a lot of coffee.

One year we went to Spain......and made Flamenco Eggs.... [a tradition continued to this day]

Then something horrible happened. 80's fashion. I looked like an Olsen twin and Dad looked like Dilbert.
See!!!
I grew up and went off to college...

...and 5 years later I graduated from UNCW with a Bachelor's [and Master's] degree in Psychology [read: useless. i'm still in school]


And then one day, the little [no longer blonde] girl grew up and he walked her down the aisle.

Happy Birthday Dad - I love you!

And Happy Birthday to all you other January folks!


Uncle Peter - January 1st
Auntie Col - January 10th

Richard - January 12th

and my BFF Miranda - January 24th

0 comments: